Saturday, October 4, 2014

Silhouettes by Jordan


Speaking of silhouettes...

I met Jordan Monsell, an extremely nice guy and incredibly talented artist, at Scare LA back in August and I absolutely love his work!

Keep updated with new silhouettes, events, and more when you "Like" his Facebook page, Silhouettes by Jordan

And don't forget to check out Silhouette's by Jordan on Etsy and purchase your favorites.

Here's one of the silhouettes I just couldn't resist!


While at Scare LA, my friend Angela (obsessed with the Scream series) spoke with Jordan and mentioned that Ghost Face would be an awesome silhouette to have. A little while later, I checked my Facebook updates on my phone. Being a fan of Jordan's Facebook page already, this happened to be the first thing I saw when I logged on:


Of course, Angela and I dashed back to Jordan's booth to purchase Ghost Face!

No comments:

Post a Comment