Tuesday, April 2, 2019

From Vintage Seance to Salem & Binx



Well folks, it's time for a change. After blogging on Vintage Seance for ten whole years now, I feel ready to give what Vintage Seance has been a new home, a new name, and a bit more TLC too - but not to worry it's still the same little ol' me behind the blog...

Meet Salem & Binx.
(Click Below)
For all things festive.

For the last year, I've been absent from Vintage Seance, working on an entirely new website, a brand really, called Salem & Binx. Much like Vintage Seance it'll include lots of blogging about Halloween, but in addition will include blogging about all of our favorite party holidays: New Year's, Valentine's, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, 4th of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas!


Think of Salem & Binx as your go-to guide for all things holiday. Seeing as there’s always a holiday on its way, or at least four beautiful seasons to live by, Salem & Binx is a one of a kind lifestyle blog offering everything from tips on entertaining, festive merch’ favorites, and so much more…



And that's not all - there’s plenty more entertainment where that came from - Salem & Binx Present… is the all-new accompanying podcast to Salem & Binx. Join me, the Salem & Binx blogger, and my co-host and bestie Ashley W., as we discuss our culture's favorite holiday movies and explore seasonal cinema...

Feel free to subscribe to Salem & Binx and you'll be one of my contacts! Now, I promise not to bombard you with tons of annoying emails, only once in a little while will I send one with a number of recent updates in it. And if you'd like to be able to comment on the blog, become a member! All you need to do it sign up in the members tab and you can comment on any posts you like, follow other members, and create your own profile!



After working on the website and blog for a whole year now - and only developing the podcast within the past few months - I've only recently made Salem & Binx live to the public. So far, we've got two episodes, a few blog posts, and a website that's still somewhat under construction, but it's a process and it's coming along. 

Although part of me is sad to not be blogging on Vintage Seance any longer, I am very proud of the new home my work and blogging will now have - it allows me to expand on what Vintage Seance has always been into something that offers much more in the way of entertainment, finding and sharing the incredible work of others, and of course the opportunity to produce a holiday-movie-themed podcast - I must say, I see it as a win-win-win. 

To you, my awesome handful of loyal readers and followers, you guys are what have kept Vintage Seance what is has been, and are what have made it into what it's becoming! Your support has inspired me to keep following my dreams into becoming something in-between a wannabe Martha Stewart and a wannabe Elvira, with a playful edge, and I hope that you will continue to follow me in my next adventure. 


And of course, if that's too involved for you - not to worry we're on all the social stuff to make it even easier to keep up:



PLUS you can subscribe to Salem & Binx Present... which is available on: Apple Podcasts and Spotify!


Overall, I want to thank the lot of you awesome folks for making this such a fun and meaningful project to me - a blog that has allowed me and my work to grow - sincerely, thank you. Here's to always keeping in touch, to always having something to celebrate, and most importantly, to all things festive! 🥂

No comments:

Post a Comment