Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Roger's Gardens 2017: Magic & Mayhem



   After the merchandising team at Roger's Gardens put together their Halloween boutique last year (Grimm Tales), they started being somewhat vocal about what 2017's theme would be; something involving wizardry. I left Roger's after Christmas of last year, but have still been hearing of updates and plans from my cool ex co-workers about the upcoming Halloween boutique, so I couldn't be more excited to see it: Magic & Mayhem! 

They should be posting a gallery of photos on their site after the opening on September 1st. Also, I'll try to take a few photos of my own for the blog whenever I get a chance to check it out!

For More Information: Click Here

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you worked at Roger's Gardens! That's so neat! Looking forward to checking out their Halloween displays this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I'm planning on attending too so maybe I'll see you around! And yes I worked there for most of last year, unfortunately I wasn't on the design team during Halloween of last year, didn't get on until Christmas - which was a blast! But yes, sadly I missed out on last Halloween :( I ended up leaving after Christmas to go back to working for my family business to help out. But they're a great staff over there tho, if they were to need me back I'd gladly say yes :)

      Delete