Friday, July 23, 2010

"Thank You, Thank You!"

Thank you very much, Spooky Vegan for awarding me with a Versatile Blogger Award!


The Blogs that I absolutely love and wish to award the Versatile Blogger award to include:


The 'rules' attached to this award include:
-Thank the person who gave it to you (Thank you, Spooky Vegan!)
-Share 7 things about yourself
-Pass the award onto 15 other blogs you find fantastic

7 things about me?
- I love retro/vintage/indie soda pop
- I love antiques and good vintage finds
- My notebooks consist of around 30 story and film ideas
- I believe in reincarnation and in ghosts
- I can do many different accents
- I make collages for all of the story/film ideas I come up in order to visualize them even more
- I find potential in the spookiness of the Old South and in the beauty of New England for great story telling and intriguing scenery

No comments:

Post a Comment