Friday, November 8, 2013

"Séance" at the CSU Media Arts Festival!



I'm super proud to announce that "Séance" will be screened in the Cal State University Media Arts Festival tomorrow! The screening will be at Cal State Fullerton in the Mihalyo Hall from 6:00 to 9:30 pm. I'm looking forward to our guest speaker Donald Petrie and can't wait to meet new people during the mixer and view all of the student films in the screening. I'm kind of interested to see how people react to the film; I've never shown it to a large group of people before, so who knows...


2 comments:

  1. That's GREAT news.
    How did it go?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was great! All the finalist received an award so I got third place. They may end up putting the film up on their website :)

      Delete