Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Disney World's Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular!



  The 90's kid in me is freaking out about how great this show is! Disney always brings out their villains for Halloween, but hasn't brought out the Sanderson sisters from Hocus Pocus ever, as far as I know. When I worked at Disneyland, Halloween time approached and I kept asking myself why we didn't have face-character Sanderson sisters with their own meet n' greet. Needless to say, I couldn't be happier now that they've brought them into Disney World (fingers crossed they'll one day come to Disneyland), in a live stage show, no less (with a brief prologue narrated by Thakery Binx)!

Luckily, I found the show on YouTube, I'd watch it now, if I know Disney they'll find it soon and take it off asap. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment