Thursday, September 24, 2015

"The Enfield Haunting" Now, A Mini-Series



   I have to say, the trailer for this miniseries about the Enfield Poltergeist doesn't look too bad, though I agree with Pumpkin Rot (who was awesome enough to bring this series to my attention - thanks Rot!) in that it's got some overdone Hollywood-like touches. Still glad to see a great cast in this re-telling of one of the most famous poltergeist cases of all time - a case that has inspired me in my writing for years. During the spring I discovered that James Wan will be using the case in his upcoming sequel to the already awful The Conjuring franchise (ugh...). Even if this mini-series is horrible, in my opinion it will still be better than anything James Wan will do with it. Cheers to alternative visions!

Click here for more info from Bloody Disgusting!

No comments:

Post a Comment