Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Dream Scape


My best friend Tesily took some amazing photos and edited them for her photo final just recently. When I saw them, I was so inspired by their beauty and Tesily's ability to tell an amazing story through her photography thus I decided they must be featured on the blog. They are eerie, beautiful and fully prove that my friend has an amazing eye when it comes to art. She has always been one of my biggest inspirations in life, especially in art. Every year she puts together gorgeous, detailed, and brilliant Halloween costumes and has great taste when it comes to decor. When we first started hanging out together in middle school, Tesily and I immediately brought out our creativity and came up with abstract and bizarre stories; to this day we quote the silly characters we came up with. She has always inspired me and continues to do so every day, but don't take my word for it, just take a look at her work and you will clearly see how talented she is. I guarantee there will be many more posts on Tesily and her work!


No comments:

Post a Comment