Monday, October 12, 2009

"I slept with the light on..."



       It's true. After seeing "Paranormal Activity" with my friends on Saturday night, I came home and felt the way the director of the film wanted me to feel: scared. For those who know me, they know that I don't get that scared when I watch spooky films or TV shows, but Paranormal Activity was a whole other story. I had said in a previous post that it seemed like it was the type of film I have always wanted to make, and it definitely was. To me this film succeeded in creating a very suspenseful and eerie film that needed no music, big budget, major special effects, or huge groups of actors. It proved that these factors were not really needed to produce a great and terrifying film. When you see this film, you will know why I was afraid of my own bedroom, why my friend only got one hour of sleep that whole night, and why my other friend slept in her mother's bed. Yeah... it's that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment